Cloud & App
The RGC Enterprise System can be hosted in the Cloud or on your internal servers dependent on your requirements. RGC partner with Microsoft Azure for hosting the RGC Enterprise System however we are happy to work with your Cloud Solution provider to ensure that you have the right solution to suit your business.
Benefits of Microsoft Azure Cloud
Suitable for Businesses of All Sizes
Microsoft Azure is not only designed for large businesses with global footprints, it is suitable for businesses of all sizes. From the local business just around the corner to multinationals companies across the world.
One of the most significant benefits for business is that Microsoft Azure offers availability across all of its datacentres. Microsoft currently operates in over 50 regions worldwide and is available in 140 countries/regions. This makes Azure a perfect choice if you’re operating a global business.
As a result of its huge presence, Microsoft has the capacity to offer a service-level agreement that guarantees up to 99.95% availability. This means Azure can only experience a combined downtime of 4.5 hours per year making Microsoft the leading cloud service vendor.
Backups you can rely on
Azure backs up copies of your data across separate Azure data centers, which means they can guarantee 99.9% availability of backups
Microsoft Azure’s world-class cybersecurity tools ensure the integrity, availability and privacy of delicate customer data. With Microsoft’s extreme cybersecurity, businesses across the world fight off DDos attacks, data breaches, malware, and similar cyber threats.
Microsoft Azure’s public cloud platform enables businesses to change their computing capabilities and storage space as required to guarantee optimum capacity either for short term needs or long-term business expansion.
Microsoft Azure’s pricing models makes it easier for SMEs and large enterprises to make the most of their IT budgets by choosing the precise cloud features they require. Azure works on a pay-as-you-go model based on your requirements so if you have additional requirements then they can flex to support your needs.
On-Site Hardware Is Not Needed
Azure hosting takes away the cost of adding hardware onto your local network which can positively impact you IT budget. By hosting the RGC Enterprise System on the cloud your business can reduce the need for additional on-site data storage equipment and hardware maintenance agreements.
Multiple Compliance Features
Due to its built-in guidance and compliance resources and configuration management features, Microsoft helps businesses adhere to regulatory guidelines such as HIPAA, ISO 27001, GDPR etc.
The picture which is currently on the site will need to be changed
JobPal Mobile Application
Benefits of the RGC Enterprise System JobPal App
The JobPal app when used with The RGC Enterprise System gives your business a powerful tool to improve efficiencies, enhance the capture of important information and centralise all activities linked to a customer/job in one system.
The RGC Enterprise System enables your mobile users to :-
- Accept, Complete or Reject jobs on your mobile device
- Review your Jobs in Progress and update accordingly
- Create a New Job or a Follow Up job for yourself or others
- Action the Mandatory steps that must be followed when completing the job
- Get a signature from your customer/department head etc to confirm completion of job
- Take a photo of the job when complete which will attach to the file
- Scan a Serial Number or Unique Identifier Number ( UIN ) Bar Code and link it to a specific asset
- Scan Specific Asset which is QR tagged to give you all information relating to that asset
- Perform a Stock Audit/Stock Take so that you can keep inventory fully up to date
- Search for the location of asset or part
- Work with or without Wi-Fi or mobile network coverage
- Sync with RGC Enterprise system for live updates.