I recently polled a number of clients for and asked them for the “key benefits” of using the RGC system, for both CMMS and CAFM.
The results are summarized below. In addition to the elimination of paperwork, and reduction in time to manage jobs, clients are seeing benefits including:
– Having all information in 1 system. Accurate and up to date.
– Having the ability to “easily find any piece of information” at any time to answer a query (it sounds simple, but other products did not allow this according to our clients)
– The sharing of knowledge across a group of companies e.g. one company may have a specific part for a specific asset that another needs urgently
– The creation of a ‘knowledge base’ of solutions and comments relating to Assets and Jobs (really helps in problem solving, as well as assisting inexperienced engineers see how experienced engineers solved problems previously. Full history of information on an Asset.
– The ability to ensure that staff and contractors are ‘compliant’ (training, certifications etc), with notifications when expiry dates are approaching.
– The ability to include Health & Safety steps and business rules into Jobs e.g. an engineer cannot start a job unless a Risk Assessment is completed first (e.g. on a Phone or Tablet)
– Always being “Audit Ready”. One client reported an audit going from 3 hours (paper based) to less than 30 minutes (using RGC) just by having instant answers to information.
– Ability to ‘integrate’ to existing systems. Information is ever only entered once.
RGC are delighted to welcome NSP Laboratory Services Energy Solutions as a field service customer.
The RGC system will support the NSP business, including servicing, validation and calibration of a wide range of laboratory equipment (Fume Cupboards, Microbiological Safety Cabinets, Laminar Flow Units).